Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Shoes!

I finally found my shoes the other day.  I was starting to get worried, because I find shoe shopping incredibly difficult.  I'm not one of those girls that loves shoes and has hundreds of pairs.  In fact, I only own about 6 pairs of shoes, and only wear 3 pairs with any regularity - thongs, boots, and sneakers.  I haven't worn heels regularly for about ten years.  I have long, squared-off man feet so I can't wear pointy, dainty, girly shoes.  I usually buy men's sneakers because they fit me better.  So finding wedding shoes was not a prospect I was looking forward to.

So my shoes had to meet several criteria: not too high, not too enclosed, not too expensive, strappy, comfortable, and silver.  And I finally found them!  So, without further ado, I present to you: my wedding shoes!










No comments:

Post a Comment